Friday, April 10, 2009

New Addition to the Lobraco Family

Jen and I are proud parents of a baby girl, along with her amazing big brother. She entered our life on April 9th at 2:59 A.M.. She came in at 5 lbs, 15 oz and 18" long. 

Mom and the baby are doing well.

We are picking the name tonight, so stay tuned in.






5 comments:

Brian Meyer said...

She's beautiful. Congrats to all of you and glad to hear everyone's well.

Joe N Mel said...

She is adorable, Congrats again Jim & Jen. I vote for Angela!!!!

The Meyer Family said...

I'm so happy for you guys. She's gorgeous. I'm sure Ethan will be a wonderful big brother. I'm so happy to hear everyone is well. Congrats again.

Lindqvist Family said...

Congratulations on your beautiful daughter. She looks like a little angel.

Nikki and Bill Weiland said...

SHE is adorable. CONGRATS!!! We are very happy for you guys