We finally got a chance to go Up North the end of the summer. It was a great time for everyone. We fished, relaxed and just breathed a little deeper. It is one of my favorite places.
Jen and I met 13 years ago, we dated for 8 years and then got married in July of 2004. On May 16, 2006, our beautiful son, Ethan James, was born and on April 9, 2009, our beautiful daughter, Caitlin Marie was born.
Sleeve Gastrectomy - Was it worth it?
-
Sleeve Gastrectomy - Was it worth it?
Absolutely YES! ...for now. The issues I hoped the Sleeve Gastrectomy
would solve were my constant hunger, fast eat...
Our Wedding Pictures
-
Melanie & I would like to thank all of our friends and family that came out
to Ethyl's to celebrate our wedding with us. We truly had a great time and
are ...
Let the 18 week countdown begin
-
A few weeks ago, my friend Kris and I decided to compete in our first
sprint triathlon at the end of September. This has been on my "bucket list"
of sorts ...
end to this blog
-
I will be starting a new blog. And yes, I will be keeping up with it. I am
choosing to be more personal with this one due to certain idiots leaving
comment...
Facebook
-
hey all-
We do not seem to have any time lately. If you want to see pictures we have
a ton on our facebook page. Nikki kullas weiland.
thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment